Personalized Letters for Mail Carriers - Typesetting & Customization - Busy Bee
Send a special message to customers on your route with your own personalized letter.
These are the same quality and size as our standard notepads, but the sheets of paper are not padded and are loose leaf for convenience.
Text from the example letter is at the bottom of this description. Feel free to copy, edit and paste in your text box on the order form when ordering your letters.
- Moving On to a New Route
- Introduce Yourself to the Neighborhood
- One time $22.50 typesetting fee
- The cost per set of 50 sheets: $9.00
(And any applicable taxes or shipping)
4 EASY STEPS:
1 - Select your quantity of sheets
2 - Write the BODY of your letter text in the text box. (40-60 words is recommended, more than that and your text might be small.)
3 - We will send a digital proof to your email for your approval before printing. You have one included revision at no additional charge.
4 - Allow two weeks for your personalized sheets to ship.
EACH SHEET HAS TWO SIDED ART:
Fold your note in half and there is an envelope printed on the back to easily address and stamp your message.
- OPEN SIZE: 8.5" x 5.5"
- FOLDED SIZE: 4.25" x 5.5" (Standard notecard size)
- FRONT: A message from your Letter Carrier
- BACK: Printed with address and postage guidelines
- Sized to meet USPS requirements when folded in half.
- Full Color Front and Back on white paper
- 100% Recycled Paper
- CO2 Neutral - made using wind energy
- Processed without chlorine bleach
TEXT OF SAMPLE LETTER:
Your previous carrier has moved on to new
adventures, and I am sure they will be missed
after being the carrier here for so long.
I want to introduce myself; my name is (NAME)
and I am your new USPS Letter Carrier. Please
be patient as I learn the route, memorize the
addresses and get to know all of your names.
If you ever have a question, or special request,
please feel free to ask.
I look forward to serving you and this neighborhood.